Indie Love : Digit-al Dozen : Day Three

Hello All,
Here is my day three mani for Indie Love. I am late for this but late is better than never.  I picked CBL Blonde Ambition Holographic polish fir day three. It’s strong holo nude shade. Have a look 




I didn’t use any filter or editing for these photos, I wanna show the original beautiful holo effect. 
I use real dry flowers for this mani to keep my spring season with the theme. 














I applied  thin layer of Glistenandglow Top Coat for paste the dry flowers 
Hope you like it. 
Thank you for stopping. 


Comments

  1. I need to try some CBLs, this holo is intense!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that polish is insane!! I love the flowers you added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice and decent collection. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, waiting for a more new post about Nail Technician Course Australia. Keep Blogging!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment