The Digital Dozen: Rainforest - Day 4

Hi buddies
For my fourth nail art for The Digital Dozen's theme "Rainforest", I decided to give it a little touch of nature. In my previous nail arts, I had portrayed the trees and animals, and so for this one, I decided to portray the life on the floor of a rainforest, full of moss, grass, dry leaves and flowers, and also some spiders and foot prints of various animals.









I've used Zoya Olivera as the base and pasted some real dry flowers to make the flower bed like floor of the forest. The footprints and insects image is from Lina Stamping Plate and the stamping polish is Barry M Silver Foil. I've made the moss using a little flocking powder on the nail tips, and used no top coat so as to enhance the 3D effect of dry flowers.










I hope you like this idea. Comment and have a nice day!☺

Comments

Post a Comment